No App Required
Simple & Secure
Ready to register??
Step 1 – Find the QR code in the cafe, pub, restaurant – usually near the entrance.
Step 2 – Go to your phone and scan the photo, or enter the web address to take you to the registration form
Step 3 – Follow the steps onscreen
Step 4 – If asked, please show the registration confirmation to the staff.
What we do
We have built a system for restaurants, pubs and cafes, and any other business to register visitors entering their premises.
“The opening up of the economy following the COVID-19 outbreak is being supported by NHS Test and Trace. You should assist this service by keeping a temporary record of your customers and visitors for 21 days, in a way that is manageable for your business, and assist NHS Test and Trace with requests for that data if needed. This could help contain clusters or outbreaks.”
The customer journey….. Simple
Alternatively, if the business prefers the personal touch, then the registration scheme can be completed by the staff when taking orders. It’s contactless, reducing risk of transmission!
Why am I doing this?
One of the government’s requirements for hospitality businesses opening is to keep a record, so that NHS track & trace can help people who have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19.
How we work
We take the hassle out of customer registrations. This has come quickly, and unexpectedly. A few simple simple steps, and we will build your personalised registration form.
Why choose us?
- Good value – no long term commitment
- Personalised set up, and branded registrations page
- UK business – Humans to ask any FAQ’s
- Security of your data is managed to GDPR regulations
- We’re ready! Subscribe, and take the stress out of the new regulations.
- We’re experts in booking and registration systems. Hotels, restaurants, cafes, museums, training events. We’ve covered them all